Adaptil Collar Puppy-Small Dog
The natural way to reduce stress related behavioural problems
£23.41 (inc. VAT)
Adaptil previously known as DAPl. This collar contains Dog Appeasing Pheromone (DAP) which is a substance produced by lactating bitches which comforts and reassures their puppies. It has been proven to have similar reassuring benefits to adult dogs when exposed to stressful situations.
DAP is to be rebranded as Adaptil by the manufacturer CEVA.
This is an adjustable collar for puppies and small dogs with a maximum neck size of 45cm. Do not use on dogs with open skin wounds or sores.
DAP is very useful in helping to prevent or reduce fear related reactions in situations which dogs may find worrying or which make them apprehensive.
DAP can be used for events both inside and outside the house, such as:
• Travelling in the car
• Adjusting to a new environment (new home, strangers, shelters)
• Visiting the vet, hospitalisation
• Unpredictable situations, fireworks and loud noise phobias
These fear related reactions may be expressed expressed as:
• Destruction, inappropriate toileting
• Vocalisation (whimpering, whining, barking)